For the 2020-2021 school year, please refer to our Return To Learn Plan for arrival and dismissal information.
Drop off times are 8:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m.
When entering the driveway from the street, do NOT block the driveway. If there is a long line, wait on the street. This is a fire lane as well as the bus entrance.
The circle drive is a NO PASSING zone.
There is NO parking in the circle drive.
For safety precautions, this is a NO PHONE ZONE.
- Pull up to the front of the Drop Off/Pick Up Zone. There are three unloading spots in front of the walkway and two spots behind the walkway.
- Wait for staff to help each child get out of the vehicle and into the building safely.
- Keep the child seated on the passenger side of the back seat.
- Put the car in “Park” before the child gets out.
Pick up times are 11:15 a.m. and 3:15 p.m.
- Display your car tag in the passenger side front window so staff members can have your child ready.
- Wait for staff to help your child get to the vehicle safely.
Using the Parent Parking Lot:
Teachers arrive in the entryway at 8:15 in the morning and at 12:15 in the afternoon.
At Drop Off, stay in the school entryway with the child until you make contact with the child’s teacher.
At Pick Up, make contact with the child’s teacher before you leave the entryway.
Keep your child with you at all times.
Carefully walk the child across the street.