Our vision for technology and media resources:
- Create 21st Century learners who create, collaborate and communicate.
- Eliminate the digital divide.
- Use digital tools for academic and personal learning.
- Personalize learning for all students centered around their individual needs and goals.
- Support students in becoming good digital citizens.
Technology Teacher Librarian
- This site ( above ) requires you to be logged into ames.K12.ia.us google account to view
Ames Middle School Library Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Library Check-Out Policies
- Students may check out a total of 4 items at any one time.
- Students who have two overdue items must return them before they will be allowed to check out more items.
- The standard check-out period is two weeks.
- Reference materials may be checked during the day for one class period, or after school for overnight.
- Video tapes and DVDs may be checked out for overnight use.
- Non-print resources may be checked out with prior parental approval.
Lost & Overdue Books
- There is no fee when a book is overdue, but students will be notified of overdue materials and it is expected that they will attend to any overdue items in a timely manner.
- It is the student’s responsibility of to return borrowed materials in good condition. If students lose or damage a library item, they will be charged a fine equal to the replacement cost of the item.
Information on Digital 1:1 –
ChromeBooks for AMS students handbooks, polices and procedures