Physical Education Clothing
Students must provide their own athletic-style clothing for P.E. class.
Clothing must have no buttons or zippers.
- Shirts and sweatshirts
- Crewneck style t-shirts and sweatshirts must have sleeves.
- Shirts must be long enough to reach the hips.
- Hoodie sweatshirts are acceptable, but the hood must be worn down for visibility/ safety.
- Shorts and Sweatpants
- Students must wear shorts and pants with the waistband at the waist.
- Shorts must be long enough to reach the mid-line between the thigh and the knee. Compression shorts and pants may be worn under athletic shorts, but may not be worn as a substitute for shorts.
- Shoes and socks
- Students must wear athletic-style shoes that fit securely. Hiking boots, fashion boots, sandals, deck shoes, slip-on canvas, clogs, barefoot/Vibram shoes, are not permitted.
- Students must wear socks. Socks can be any color.