Using the Circle Drive at 8:15 a.m. and 12:15 p.m. for drop off:
• When entering the driveway from the street, do NOT block the driveway. If there is a long line, wait on the street. This is a fire lane as well as the bus entrance.
• The circle drive is a NO PASSING zone.
• There is NO parking in the circle drive.
• Pull up to the front of the Drop Off Zone. There are 3 unloading spots in front of the walkway and 2 spots behind the walkway.
• Adults will be at the Drop Off Zone to help each child get out of the vehicle and into the building safely.
• Children must be seated on the passenger side of the back seat.
• The car should be in “Park” before the child gets out.
• For safety precautions—this is a NO PHONE ZONE.
When using the Parent Parking Lot:
• Make sure child stays with the adult at all times.
• Carefully walk the child across the street.
• Teachers arrive in the entryway at 8:25 in morning and at 12:20 in afternoon.
• Stay in the school entryway with the child until contact has been made with the child’s teacher.