You and Your Money workshops for women
Are your income and expenses not adding up? Would you like to start the new year by learning new strategies for managing your personal finances? United Way of Story County is offering a FREE workshop series for women that can help you with this very thing. Meals and childcare are provided at every workshop. Assistance with transportation costs is available. Weekly attendance incentives of healthy food vouchers, or consumable household products like laundry detergent and toilet paper can help you jumpstart a new spending plan. Past participants have reported that the workshops feel like a "fun women's night out where you can learn new ideas". Registration information is on the attached flyer.
- Date(s) January 14, 5:30 PM – February 11, 7:45 PM
- Location First Baptist Church200 Lynn AvenueAmes, IA 50010
- Enroll By January 11, 2019, 4pm
- Which age/grade is welcome?Eligibility for this series is open to women of any age who live in Story County and want to learn new strategies for managing their personal finances. Information provided at the workshops is also appropriate for young women who are or soon will be living on their own.
- Contact Name Jerri Baumeister
- Phone 515-268-5142
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Registration Link http://www.uwstory.org/money-management