Find Your Future in Food and Nutrition Through Science Visit Day
The Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition (FSHN) at Iowa State University is pleased to invite your students and their families to the upcoming Find Your Future in Food and Nutrition Through Science Visit Day (formerly FSHN Day) on Friday, March 13, 2020. The event will take place in the Memorial Union on Iowa State University’s campus.
Visit campus to:
-Learn about Food Science and Human Nutrition careers
-Meet current college students and faculty
-Participate in educational activities related to these career fields
There is no cost to attend this day full of activities to explore majors and careers in Culinary Food Science, Food Science, Diet & Exercise, Dietetics, and Nutritional Science: Pre-Health.
Registration is underway and will remain open until March 1, 2020, or the event fills. Visit the FSHN Major Exploration Day website today to register and see a tentative schedule of events.
- Date(s) March 13, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Location Iowa State Campus
- Enroll By March 1, 2020
- Which age/grade is welcome?9-12
- Contact Name Erica Beirman
- Phone 515-294-4361
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Registration Link https://www.hs.iastate.edu/future-students/major-exploration/fshn-days/