Board Purpose and Priorities
Ames Community School District Commits to Equity and Access that Empowers Every Individual to Reach Their Full Personal and Educational Potential.
1. Educational Equity and Improvement
2. Transparent Financial Planning and Processes
3. Recruitment, Retention, and Development of a High-Quality Staff
4. Clear and Consistent Communication to Support Positive and Proactive Community Relationships
5. A Safe and Responsive System that Promotes the Mental Health and Well-Being of Every Individual