Online Registration Verification is now open for the 2022-2023 school year for returning students. To verify your information, follow these important steps:
Step 1 – Begin Online Registration Verification through Infinite Campus
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal account.
- Complete the annual information update by navigating to “More” at the bottom of the left side index.
- Click on the Online Registration button to start the 2022-2023 annual information update. You will see all the students in your household who will be attending school in Ames for the upcoming academic year.
- New preschool or kindergarten student for the upcoming school year? Click Add A New Student to enter their information before you click submit.
- If you need username/password assistance use the Parent/Guardian Infinite Campus Request Form.
Step 2 – NEW! Fill Out Forms
Health history forms are now available through the online registration verification process. Additionally:
- All students entering the 3rd grade must return a vision screening form.
- Kindergarten students need to turn in a current copy of immunization records, plus vision and dental screening forms with their health update.
- All students entering 7th grade for the 2022-2023 school year must have proof of having both the Meningococcal and the Tdap vaccines before school starts in August unless the student has a Certificate of Immunization Exemption. This should be turned in as soon as possible. Students without proof of these immunizations or Certification of Immunization Exemption will not be able to attend school in August until this requirement is met.
- 9th graders must turn in a dental screening form.
- All students entering 12th grade must have proof of their second dose of the Meningococcal vaccine before school starts in August unless the student has a Certificate of Immunization Exemption. This should be turned in as soon as possible. Students who are not up to date on this vaccination (or exempt) will not be able to attend school in August until this requirement is met.
- All new families need to turn in a current copy of immunization records.
- Immunization records and vision and dental screening forms should be returned to the school when classes begin in August.
If you have questions about any of the health information, please contact the building nurse.
If you wish to receive a meal assistance application form, you may request one during the Online Registration Verification process. An application will then be mailed to you.
Step 3 – Pay School Fees
- 2022-2023 school fees will be assigned after July 1. You may then pay your fees through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal using Campus Pay. Note, school fees will no longer be handled through RevTrak. Information about this new process will be available at a later date.
- Fees may also be paid by check or exact cash at the school office after classes begin in the fall.
Other Important Information
- Bus Transportation: The online registration process includes the bus transportation request. You must check yes if you want your child to be considered for busing for the 2022-2023 school year. Please contact the District Transportation Coordinator with busing related questions or view the bus information in this email. For more information and up-to-date bus fees, please visit the Transportation webpage.
- Class Assignments: Parents will be able to log in to their Infinite Campus Parent Portal just prior to the start of school next fall to see their student(s) homeroom assignments and/or class schedule. Watch for an Infinite Campus message in August for more information.
Questions? Contact the District Registrar.