Ames CSD is currently developing an Educational Equity Plan and you have an opportunity to get involved. If you are interested in participating in this group, please sign up through this Google Form by January 20, 2022.
- Who: Teachers, Students, Administration, Families, Community Members
- What: Learn about and contribute to our Educational Equity Plan
- Where: Virtual via Google Meet
- When: The first meeting is Monday, January 24 – 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- Why: The Equity Department values all voices, and we welcome your input and suggestions.
This Educational Equity planning team will meet multiple times over the spring semester and into the summer. The team will make updates to the School Board Equity and Teaching & Learning Committees to present the ongoing work. The first meeting will be held via Zoom with the other dates being planned based on local conditions. The intent is for implementation to begin this year with the first variation of the final plan being finalized later this year. If you are interested in participating but know you have a scheduling conflict on one of the dates, we would still welcome you to sign up.
Save the Dates:
- January 24 – 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
- February 21 – 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
- April 18 – 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
- May 16 – 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Arabic: Educational Equity Planning Team Information
Chinese: Educational Equity Planning Team Information
Spanish: Educational Equity Planning Team Information
Vietnamese: Educational Equity Planning Team Information