Registration for 4-Year Old Program
The free, state-wide voluntary preschool program for 4-year-olds holds half-day classes, four days a week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- Morning session hours: 8:15-11:15
- Afternoon session hours: 12:15-3:15.
- Children must be 4 years old on or before September 15.
- Parents and guardians must complete the online enrollment process and submit the required forms. Parents must pay a non-refundable $25 registration fee after July 1.
Registration for 2017-18 begins February 1.
Registration will be held at Northwood Preschool Center. You’ll complete the online registration process and complete and/or turn in required forms. The process takes about 30 minutes. Children are welcome.
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 1
- 8 a.m. till noon
- 2 till 6 p.m.
What to bring:
- Proof of child’s age, such as birth certificate or passport
- Report of physical exam from the last year
- Immunization records