Family ambassadors are parents and guardians of current students who are committed to helping other families with information and support.
- Welcome new families and help them get acquainted with the school, staff and other families.
- Help answer questions from a parent’s perspective.
- Offer suggestions for child care and community resources.
- Help with kindergarten registration and back-to-school events.
- Provide communication and feedback that benefits students and families in the District.
Meg Davis is is the lead Family Ambassador for Meeker Elementary School.
Other Meeker Family Ambassadors:
- Wendy Pierce