Library Media Center
Our vision for technology and media resources:
- Create 21st Century learners who create, collaborate and communicate.
- Eliminate the digital divide.
- Use digital tools for academic and personal learning.
- Personalize learning for all students centered around their individual needs and goals.
- Support students in becoming good digital citizens.
Media Center Hours and Rules
- Media Center Hours: Monday – Thursday, 7:15 a.m.- 3:45 p.m., Friday 7;15 a.m. – 3:15 p.m.
- No food or drink allowed.
- Use the Media Center as a quiet study area.
- Please seat no more than four students at each table.
- Please be respectful of others.
Using the Media Center during classroom hours
- Freshman and Sophomores using the Media Center during study hall must have a pass from a teacher. They must sign in and leave their pass at the desk.
- Juniors and Seniors must have a pass they arrive at the Media Center after the tardy bell.
- Students may obtain 10-minute passes from study hall teachers to come to the Media Center to check out a media item, use a printer or conduct other brief business.
Other important notes
- You must use your Student ID card to check out media items.
- If you lose or damage a media item, you will be charged a fine equal to the replacement cost of the item. You will also be charged for overdue items.
- Monitor your Media Center account online to avoid fines.
- Student ID cards are made in the Media Center.
Media Center Staff
Hours: 7:45 a.m.-3:45p.m.
Hours: 7 a.m. -3 p.m.