Youth Chess Tournament
Open to anyone 19 and under as of 11/12/2017.
Grimes Community Complex, 410 SE Main St., Grimes, IA 50111
USCF Rated Afternoon Session (1pm-4pm).
A USCF Membership is required to play in the tournament and may be purchased at the tournament site or at https://new.uschess.org/join-uschess/
At least 3 Games for each player. Games start at 1pm. Awards ceremony after final round of each session. Extra games will be played if they can be started by 3:20pm.
Clocks are provided. 25 minutes allowed per player for all moves in each game (with a 5 second delay).
No Elimination - All players play the entire session.
Onsite registration: 12:30 - 12:50pm.
Pre-registrations accepted before 11/12/2017 at www.centraliowachess.com and pay at tournament. Sign up instructions can be found at http://brokenpawn1.blogspot.com/p/tournamentsignup.html
Entry Fee: $5 if registered by 11/12/2017, $10 if registering on site. FREE to all Grimes residents!
Prize Info: Medals to all participants. Trophies to top 10 score groups.
Email Hank Anzis at email@example.com with any questions.
Relatives accompanying a child may play in the free unrated parents and friends section.
- Date(s) November 12, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Location Grimes Community Complex, 410 SE Main St., Grimes, IA 50111Rooms 103-105
- Enroll By 11/12/2017
- Which age/grade is welcome?Open to all chess players age 19 and under
- Contact Name hank anzis
- Phone 6417521611
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Registration Link http://centraliowachess.com/centraliowachess/Tournaments.aspx