Yoga and Mindfulness for Children
The purpose of teaching yoga & mindfulness to our children is to give them the skills to develop calm awareness of their inner and outer experiences. Yoga & Mindfulness provide tools to empower students to respond to the demands and stresses of life creating a balance that supports well being.
In this series of classes, your child will learn skills they can use everyday:
• how to relax and improve sleep
• how to improve study habits
• how to cultivate self confidence
• how to manage stress & anxiety
Students will learn unique combination of mindful yoga, breathing practices, mindful exercises & relaxation. The program supports children to learn vital life skills that will help them for years to come.
4-week session, Sundays Oct 29-Nov 19, 2017.
Instructor, Ruthann O’Brien Hadish E-RYT, E-CYT, E-PYT is the owner and founder of Ames Yoga Center has been teaching and studying yoga & meditation tools for over 20 years. She is a certified Children’s Yoga teacher and a graduate of the Mindful School Program & Radiant Children Yoga.
- Date(s) October 29, 3:00 PM – November 19, 3:50 PM
- Location Ames Yoga Center327 Main St, Suite 3Ames, IA 50010
- Enroll By October 26, 2017
- Which age/grade is welcome?6th and 7th Graders
- Contact Name Ruthann Hadish
- Phone (515) 291-9642
- Email Rahadish@amesyoga.com
- Event Registration Link https://v1.bookwhen.com/eb55z/201710291500/ke5