You and Your Money workshop series
You and Your Money is a FREE series of four workshops for women who want to learn new strategies for managing their personal finances. Topics focus on setting financial goals, creating a spending plan, learning to save money, and using credit wisely. Meals and childcare are provided at the workshops. Assistance with transportation costs is also available. Attendees receive weekly gifts of consumable household products such as laundry detergent, paper towels and toilet paper to help jump start their spending plans. Women who complete the series may choose to be partnered with a mentor to put into practice what they learned in the workshops.
Women who complete the series are also eligible to apply for an educational scholarship toward tuition, books and student fees for certification programs or degree programs at community colleges or universities. Past participants have said the workshops provide a great women's night out where they can learn new ideas and make great strides toward their financial goals.
- Date(s) November 16, 5:30 PM – 7:45 PM
- Location First Baptist Church200 Lynn AvenueAmes, IA 50014
- Enroll By October 25, 2017
- Which age/grade is welcome?Women who are residents of Story County and ages 18 or older.
- Contact Name Jerri Baumeister
- Phone 515-268-5142
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Registration Link https://www.uwstory.org/money-management