Little Cyclone Volleyball Clinic
This clinic is designed for children in grades K-5th, that want to have fun and develop motor skills through the sport of volleyball! Players will learn the “FUN”damentals of passing, setting, hitting, serving, and defense through age specific drills. Each clinic consists of (4) individual sessions for your Little Cyclone to engage and learn about volleyball. All sessions will be held on Monday evenings. Sign up for a clinic!
Cardinal Clinic: (March 4, 11,25 and April 1st)
Gold Clinic: (April 8,15,22,and 29th)
- Date(s) March 4, 5:30 PM – April 29, 6:30 PM
- Location Iowa State University- Forker Building534 Wallace RdAmes , IA 50011
- Enroll By March 4, 2019
- Which age/grade is welcome?Open to all children in grades K-5.
- Contact Name Fiona Fonoti
- Phone 5155091978
- Email email@example.com
- Event Registration Link http://www.cyclonevolleyballcamps.com/spring-clinics.cfm