We believe all children can learn if they’re given equitable opportunities for instruction geared to their unique needs and potential.
Our Education Plan connects all elements of our instructional programming, from early childhood through elementary school, middle school and high school, in a systemic approach guiding administrators, educators, support staff and the School Board.
The result is a clear focus on the activities that are vital for improving teaching and learning.
We create student-centered classrooms where:
- All students actively engage in learning
- Staff uses data and effective formative assessments
- Professional Learning Communities collaborate to make informed decisions about a variety of instructional strategies
- Staff adapts instruction to meet the needs of all students
- All students reach their potential