Super Summer provides students opportunities for in-depth study and exploration of subjects and types of learning that match their interests and aptitudes and challenge their thinking and creativity.
2018 Super Summer Sessions June 11-22
- Monday – Friday. Two class periods each day.
- Students entering First grade through Eighth grade may enroll in one or two periods. Please do NOT register for the same class both periods unless approved by the teacher.
- Period I – 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Snack Provided – 10:00 to 10:15 a.m.
- Period II – 10:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Classes are held at Ames Middle School, 3915 Mortensen Road, Ames.
More information will be posted during the month of February.