Super Summer provides students opportunities for in-depth study and exploration of subjects and types of learning that match their interests and aptitudes and challenge their thinking and creativity.
2017 Super Summer Sessions June 12 – 23
- Monday – Friday. Two class sessions each day.
- Students entering 1st grade through 8th grade may enroll in one or two sessions.
- Session I – 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Session II – 10:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Classes are held at Ames Middle School, 3915 Mortensen Road, Ames.
Registration Information Coming Soon!