ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
Super Summer provides students opportunities for in-depth study and exploration of subjects and types of learning that match their interests and aptitudes and challenge their thinking and creativity.
2017 Super Summer Sessions June 12 – 23
- Monday – Friday. Two class periods each day.
- Students entering First grade through Eighth grade may enroll in one or two periods.
- Period I – 8:30 to 10 a.m.
- Period II – 10:15 to 11:45 a.m.
- Classes are held at Ames Middle School, 3915 Mortensen Road, Ames.
Super Summer courses are open for viewing
When registering please keep in mind that courses with the same name that are offered Period I and Period II have the same curriculum. Please register for two different courses for Period I and Period II.
Super Summer Registration begins at 9 a.m., Wednesday, April 5