Teaching and Learning
Four student-centered questions guide our curriculum, assessment, instruction, extracurricular offerings and professional development to create a structure of support to promote each student’s success:
1. What do we want all students to learn?
2. How will we know when they have learned it?
3. What will we do when they have learned it?
4. What will we do when they have not learned it?
We put students first by promoting each student’s success.
School Improvement Staff
Mary Ann Love
Extended Learning Programs
Homeschool Assistance Program
Director of Curriculum and Instruction
Ames Community School
2005 24th St.
Ames, IA 50014
What we do:
- Academic and student support programs
- Professional development for educational staff
- Compliance with local, federal and state student achievement data gathering and reporting