Technology Committee Members
- Director Dr. Allen Bierbaum
- Director Gina Perez
- Chair: Technology Director Karl Hehr
Ames Community School District Office
March 6 and May 8, 4 p.m.
Conference Room C
Past Meeting Agenda
The purpose of the District Technology Committee is to advise the Director of Technology on key aspects of the use of technology by students and staff. These key aspects include, but are not limited to:
- Developing a vision of how technology is used across the district
- Improving the depth and breadth of technology integration K-12
- Providing the resources necessary for students and staff to use technology efficiently (including hardware, software, online subscriptions, bandwidth, and professional development)
- Managing policies and procedures related to the use of technology.