The Ames Community School District will begin moving to new District Offices at 2005 24th St. on Monday, May 9. The offices at 415 Stanton Ave. will close permanently at the end of the business day on Friday, May 6. Staff will not be available for walk-in appointments between 3 p.m., Friday, May 6, and 9 a.m., Thursday, May 12. Staff will be available by email and will have limited availability by telephone during the move. The offices at 2005 24th St. will be open to the public, Thursday, May 12.
District Registrar Barbara Peterson said families may continue to register students online for the 2016-17 school year.
How to reach District Staff:
- Superintendent Tim Taylor: Phone: 515-268-6660. Email: email@example.com
- Associate Superintendent Mandy Ross: Phone: 515-268-6620. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Financial Officer Chris Stensland: Phone: 515-268-6640. Email: email@example.com
- Registrar Barbara Peterson: Phone: 515-268-6605. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of School, Community and Media Relations Kathy Hanson: Phone: 515-268-6651. Email: email@example.com
- Director of Student Programs Yonas Michael: Phone: 515-268-6628. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Special Education Darcy Cosens: Phone: 515-268-6626. Email: email@example.com
- Director of Technology Karl Hehr: Phone: 515-268-6670. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transportation Coordinator Dee Hehr: Phone: 515-268-6640. Email: email@example.com
- Production Coordinator Rita Parrish: Phone: 515-268-6675. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org